Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Review - The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter

Original Title: The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter
Series: -
Author: David Colbert
Published: 2001

Publisher: Ediciones B (Spanish edition)

I read this book when I was a kid, if I remember correctly, I would be around 12 years old. Back then everything that had Harry Potter related to it was a must read (and it still does, but that's another day's tale). And although this book wasn't authorized by J. K. Rowling, it contains an amazing, impeccable research. It covers from The Sorcerer's Stone to The Goblet of Fire, as it was written when those four were the only published books yet. I learned a lot of mythology and literature, from all over the world. But as someone who read Harry Potter as a child, it killed the magic a bit... It is like when the magician reveals his tricks. But still, very good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment